- Direct fit for the 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke*
- Unique design integrates with OEM cooler to provide additional cooling power
- Adds 1.17 quarts of fluid for optimized heat management
- Robust tube-and-fin construction for maximum durability and superior cooling
- Cooler features turbulated internal fins for consistent transmission fluid temperatures
- Kit includes application-specific fluid hard lines for a secure connection between OEM and Mishimoto cooler
- Robust steel powder-coated brackets for precise and solid mounting
- Patent Pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
There’s no question that the 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke with the 6R140 TorqShift Transmission is a workhorse, and it’s thanks to the hearty transmission handling the distribution of mountains of torque. Keeping the transmission cool in your 6.7L Powerstroke is vital, and we here at Mishimoto have just the thing.
The Mishimoto Transmission Cooler for the 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke combines the power of air and liquid cooling with the integration of our kit into the stock system. Our application-specific hard lines are molded to perfection for a secure connection from the factory cooler to our additional tube-and-fin cooler and complete with application-specific adaptors for simple integration.
Our liquid-to-air tube-and-fin cooler features 19 rows of fluid tubes and internal turbulated fins to maintain peak operating temperatures for your transmission’s temperatures properly. Our cooler mounts to the truck with a pair of robust steel brackets to ensure your cooler stays in place no matter the job your 6.7L Powerstroke is undertaking.
The Mishimoto Transmission Cooler for the 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke with the 6R140 TorqShift transmission is available in a silver powder coat and is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a worry-free installation.
(1) Mishimoto Stacked Plate Cooler
(1) Application-Specific Hard Lines w/ Included Adapter hoses
(2) Mounting Brackets
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Some trimming of the grill support is required for proper installation. Please refer to the attached installation guide for proper modification instruction.