SPE MOTORSPORT UPPER RADIATOR HOSE- 6.7L POWERSTROKE
The SPE Motorsport Upper Radiator Hose was designed to be a direct replacement for the factory radiator hose allowing you to further clean up the engine bay and eliminate connections prone to leaking.
- Simple, quick installation
- Direct fit for the 2011–2022 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands higher temperatures and higher pressures
- Includes billet aluminum engine and radiator connects for a fast and easy install to stock or aftermarket factory replacement radiators
- Eliminates quick connect on engine side of the radiator hose which is prone to leaking
- Designed to outlast and outperform brittle factory rubber hoses
The SPE Motorsport coolant hoses are constructed from5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands higher temperatures and higher pressures. These hosesare designed to outlast and outperform brittle factory rubber hoses.
Like most of the SPE product line, we took this one step further and designed a billet CNC aluminum radiator adapter and a billet CNC aluminum thermostat housing both with a black anodizing to compliment most engine bays. This carries the same simple and clean style as many of our other products and is a great compliment to the SPE thermostat.
When designing this product, the SPE team carefully engineered the billet thermostat housing to eliminate the potential to leak often seen in the factory application where the quick connect attaches to the factory plastic thermostat housing. Since the radiator is mounted directly to the truck body and engine moves independently on the engine mounts, the factory thermostat housing is the first place for a potential leak as this is the first point of engine vibration. The engine vibration can slowly cause a deformation of the quick connection thus the rubber o-ring can no longer properly seal. With the SPE design, the quick connect is eliminated and is a direct connection from the billet thermostat housing to the silicone hose thus eliminating the quick connection entirely for a reliable seal.
Additionally, the radiator hose, too, experiences engine vibration therefore a5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material is a great alternative to rubber as it can withstand higher temperatures and higher pressure without losing flexibility and can outlast and outperform brittle factory rubber hoses. The flexibility of the radiator hose is key to keeping leak-free connections and not causing stress to the radiator end tanks.
- Billet Aluminum Radiator Adapter
- Billet Aluminum Thermostat Housing
- 5-ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone Hose
- Hose Clamps (x2)
- 2011- 2022 Ford F250 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2022 Ford F350 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2022 Ford F450 (including cab & chassis)
- 2011- 2022 Ford F550 (including cab & chassis)