SPE MOTORSPORT 6.7L POWERSTROKE COLD SIDE REPLACEMENT HOSE- FITS 2017-2021
The SPE Motorsport 6.7L Powerstroke Cold Side Replacement Hose fixes the problematic OEM rubber intercooler coupler hose on the 2017-2021 Powerstroke, which can commonly burst or rip under high boost and increased heat, as well as breakdown overtime. This is a great alternative to using a complete cold side piping kit.
- Simple, quick installation
- Direct fit for the 2017–2021 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- 5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands higher temperatures and higher pressures
- Designed to outlast and outperform brittle factory rubber hoses
No Tuning Required— Designed to work with factory & tuned vehicles
Cost effective alternative for trucks not needing the injectable/reference ports or larger diameter piping offered in the SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Cold Side Pipe
On the 2017-2021 6.7L Powerstroke the cold side coupler hose is constructed from rubber with a single polyester reinforcement. With higher boost and increased temperature, as well as overtime, the rubber can break down, ripping and tearing. When this boot is torn, boost pressure can leak out and cause decreased engine power and performance. Oftentimes, the truck is rendered inoperable until repaired.
The SPE Motorsport cold side replacement hose is constructed from a5-ply polyester reinforced silicone material that withstands higher temperatures and higher pressures and designed to outlast and outperform the factory hose.Thus,increasing reliability and durability.
This product is the perfect replacement upgrade for someone looking for reliability and does not want the added benefits of a complete cold side piping kitincluding injectable/reference ports or the larger diameter 5-ply silicone coupler offered in the SPE 6.7L Powerstroke Cold Side Pipe. Additionally, this is a cost savings over the factory part (HC3Z6F073B)which currently has an MSRP of $110 and is often on an extended backorder with the manufacturer.
- 5-ply Polyester Reinforced Silicone Hose
- 2017- 2021 Ford F250 (including cab & chassis)
- 2017- 2021 Ford F350 (including cab & chassis)
- 2017- 2021 Ford F450 (including cab & chassis)
- 2017- 2021 Ford F550 (including cab & chassis)
NOTE: Does NOT include clamps or throttle body adapter.