- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Filters solid particles from your truck's coolant
- Installs in under 45 minutes
- Extends the life of your oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical components
- One-piece, application-specific silicone hoses available in black, blue, or red
- 6061 anodized aluminum filter mount
- No modification of factory hoses
- Includes Wix coolant filter (Model #24070)
- Ball valve shut-offs included
- Includes all components necessary for installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It is commonly known that Ford 6.0L Powerstroke engines have extra solid particles left over from casting the engine which can clog your trucks factory oil cooler, EGR cooler, and other critical engine components. Mishimoto has released a direct-fit coolant filter kit for the 2003–2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke to help prevent your truck from being a victim of factory cooler clogs and failure. The application-specific mounting bracket positions a precision CNC-machined 6061 aluminum filter mount and Wix coolant filter to the passenger-side radiator support, an ideal location for easily removing the filter. This 6.0L coolant filtration system is routed parallel to the flow path of your coolant system and allows a small amount of coolant to be filtered with each pass.
The Mishimoto engineers also included two brass ball valves with this kit to help make changing the filters easy and clean. The two silicone coolant hoses have been designed as one-piece hoses to reduce any possibility of leaks and are offered in black, blue, or red to complement any engine bay. If you are in the process of bulletproofing your 6.0L Powerstroke, the Mishimoto Ford 6.0L Powerstroke Performance Aluminum Radiator and Mishimoto Coolant Hose Kit will pair perfectly with the 6.0L coolant filter kit! This coolant filter kit installs in under 45 minutes. Protect your truck from harmful particles and help extend the life of your trucks oil cooler, water pump, EGR cooler, coolant, and other critical engine components with the Mishimoto Powerstroke coolant filter kit. Like all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, this Powerstroke Coolant Filter kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Silver, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Filter Mount
(1) Coolant Filter (Wix 24070)
(2) Direct-Fit Silicone Hoses
(2) Brass Ball Valves
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Plastic Straight Barbed Fitting
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto recommends changing the coolant filter after the first month, again after 3 months, and then every year after that, depending on driving conditions. Because each engine was cast differently, there will be a different amount of debris in each engine.